Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Developer with hands-on in C++/Modern C++/Win32 API, Cybersecurity domain experience , Multithreading , design pattern , basic knowledge of machine learning , PE/Non-PE knowledge , windbg , debugging
This role is for a team that is working on creating ML based security solutions. The role involves developing scalable, extensible and high-quality software.
About the Role:
Responsible for design and development of Endpoint-based solutions for zero-day detection of threats. You will work closely with other Endpoint Teams, Cloud Team, Data Scientists and Malware Experts in developing the best-in-class solutions for our customers.
1. Collaborate with all stakeholders in defining and understanding the requirements
2. Own design and development of the solutions – pursue constant improvement in existing solutions
3. Own Unit Test coverage and code quality – proactively scrub bugs with QA Team
4. Participate in code reviews and solving problems and issues with other team members
5. Draft detailed reports for work accomplished, details of feature implemented, etc., and present to all stakeholders
6. Mentor and guide the team/juniors technically
1. 5+ years of related industry experience
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
3. Proficiency in C++ coding and debugging skills
4. Knowledge of Windows User Mode programming and internals
5. Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns. Strong Object-Oriented Programming principles.
6. Strong in data structures and algorithms
7. Good knowledge of operating system fundamentals
8. Working knowledge of tools like WinDbg, Coverity, Application Verifier, etc.
9. Strong communication skills
10. Good organizational and time-management skills
11. Meticulous at both analysis and execution
12. Ability to collaborate and work with multiple teams across different time-zones
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.