Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing content marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, engage target audiences, and generate leads.
This role involves developing high-quality content across various platforms. The Content Marketing Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and sales, to ensure consistent messaging and brand positioning.
About the Company:
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies to achieve marketing objectives, increase brand visibility, and drive lead generation
- Create compelling and engaging short and long form content for multiple channels, including demand gen content, blog posts, articles, social media updates, whitepapers, case studies, videos, infographics, newsletters.
- Conduct thorough research on industry trends, target audience preferences, and competitor activities to identify content opportunities and gaps
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business goals, target audience personas, and product/service offerings to create relevant and impactful content
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics, to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Proven work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles, strategies, and tactics
- Experience with content creation and management tools
- Creative mindset with the ability to think strategically and generate innovative ideas.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Base Pay Range: $126,000 – $234,000. Actual base pay within this range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include annual bonuses and long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.