Web Content Specialist
Web Content Specialist
We are seeking an enthusiastic Web Security Researcher to join our growing organization. Our global organization works in the areas of malware research, response, Threat Intelligence and system Engineering and development.
You will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our URL Content Categorisation procedures and create content for TrustedSource and other products. Additionally, you will help to develop automation and author detection content which will help “fight the bad guys.”
- Perform developer-level profiling and analysis of web sites for content categorization.
- Analyze extensive contents on website, ensuring accuracy.
- Categorize viewable and non-viewable web traffic based on the results of the analysis.
- Identify patterns / anomalies in data sets.
- Identify new feeds for automation.
- Evaluate rules for automation.
- Take responsibility for updating skills and technical growth.
- Interact effectively with other team members, actively support both team and company direction.
- Able to effectively multi-task, accepting changing direction in a fast-moving threat landscape.
Required Experience / Skills & Education:
- Attention to details where the individual is able to differentiate between similar content categories for websites.
- Fluency in English is a must for content research, ideally with second language written skills for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese or other Asian / European languages.
- Customer centric with at least 2 years previous experience in customer facing environment.
- Familiarity with basic Unix commands
- Basic knowledge of SQL is required.
- Experience in cyber security is a plus.
- Good knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with interacting with a team on a global level to ensure smooth operations.
- Willingness to potentially review unpleasant contents during website analysis to provide protection to customers in our products.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Applicant should be able to work during weekends or late night / early morning shifts on occasion as part of a coverage ROTA.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.