Strategic Development Manager
Strategic Development Manager
The Trellix Strategic Development Manager is a key member of the Civilian leadership team and will lead strategic growth initiatives pertaining to Federal Civilian agencies with an emphasis on The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating, incubating, and executing product/technology/go-to-market (GTM) partnerships and strategic alliances with other Department of Homeland Security / CISA and other Federal Civilian agencies.
- Identify key personnel within Federal Civilian agencies to discuss Trellix technologies and value propositions.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders such as product teams, engineering, legal, finance, and marketing to assess partnerships and evaluate their strategic fit.
- Monitor and develop program execution and growth strategies to identify obstacles and deviations from the plan and take corrective action as needed.
- Assist in the development of future strategic plans and associate program plans. Assist with integration of other supporting and adjacent strategies or strategic plans.
- Monitors industry trends and the competitive landscape to identify potential opportunities or threats impacting the business strategy.
- 5-10 years of experience working within the cybersecurity industry.
- Must possess experience and understanding of government contracting.
- Familiarity with negotiating complex business model engagements, go-to-market (GTM) activities, and driving partner support, marketing, and sales alignment.
- Keen understanding of Trellix products, services, and competitive landscape.
- Creative problem-solving mindset and ability.
- Strong and effective verbal and communication skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills.
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $130,200 – $241,800. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $217,000 – $403,000. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.