Sr. Data Science Manager
Sr. Data Science Manager
Trellix is looking for a talented and energetic senior level Data Science Manager to join the Enterprise Forensics Group. Our group develops flexible, scalable, high-performance solutions to challenging network forensics problems in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate will have 10 years of development experience in an enterprise product environment and have successfully led/managed development efforts for at least 2 years. The successful candidate will work closely with other teams to help design and deliver the next generation Network Forensics Platform. Additionally, the Data Science Manager will create and present status reports based on collected metrics, and be the liaison with dependent teams within the Trellix organization.
- Actively lead, develop, mentor, and manage engineers on a product team, delivering security solutions
- Collaborate with external teams, upper management, and security consultants to prioritize requirements
- Ensure team charter is clearly defined and team executes to highest standards
- Proactively identify areas of risk in project deliverables and platform architecture, work with product management and develop plans to mitigate those risks
- Provide weekly updates and status reports on progress and risks to schedule
- Help diagnose and resolve field-reported issues
- Contribute to code development and code reviews of team projects
- Experience leading a software development team in delivering enterprise products
- Excellent problem solving, design and programming skills; must have the ability lead the team technically
- Ability to organize and prioritize complex tasks and projects
- 10+ years of coding experience in an Enterprise product environment
- 5+ years’ experience in Windows Development. Kernel and Windows internals a plus
- Software security experience highly desired
- Experience in Cloud development and deployment a plus
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git and/or subversion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a cooperative, distributed team environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
Base Pay Range: $104,500 – $193,500. Actual base pay within this range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include annual bonuses and long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.