Sr. Account Manager
Sr. Account Manager
Sr. Account Manager focusing on the Civilian customer within the Public Sector.
The Senior Account Manager cultivates new account relationships and business opportunities for Trellix, (formerly McAfee Enterprise), targeting civilian accounts within a specified geographic territory. You will report directly to the Senior Director Sales, Civilian. You will work with a well-resourced team and sell in and deploy Trellix's revolutionary security strategy. You will be a part of the sales organization. You are the key to our success.
What you will do:
- Engage and partner with Civilian Organizations. Build client relationships in your specified territory to introduce Trellix's products as the most effective security solutions for that account.
- Support the business by meeting and exceeding your assigned quota.
- Build relationships within client accounts at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Understand important financial metrics and what they mean to your overall goal completion and ability to forecast pipeline activity.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, to gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Partner with important teams (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
- Achieve high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how Trellix's strategy/solutions can provide value to your clients, and more importantly, to their end-users.
- 5- 8+ years of experience within the security industry selling into and through Systems Integrators and Service Providers.
- Your background will include selling software and services related products, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus.
- Your passion for direct selling, has resulted in establishing new account relationships and driving quota completion.
- Strong organizational skills along with a keen business acumen and financial knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage large and complex deals with multiple layers of stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Proven ability to successfully sell solutions and not just products.
- Customer focused, with ability to successfully operate within a dynamic sales organization.
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $113,400 – $210,600. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $226,800 – $421,200. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.