Software DevOps Engineer
Software DevOps Engineer
As a member of the Software Development team, your primary responsibilities include development of detection and related technologies in a Cloud environment. The successful candidate will work on requirements gathering, design and development of software components, support existing customers and automation.
About the Role:
- Build cloud native infrastructure for next generation, cloud-based, Detection, Threat Intelligence and Telemetry systems, across all Trellix products
- Leverage expertise throughout the DevOps lifecycle to help implement and optimize Cloud services in the cybersecurity system stack.
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all development and production systems
- Passionate about cloud native automation and observability in complex systems.
- Excited about collaboration with others in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for cloud stack
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement scalable SaaS Services
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions
- Stay current with new technology stack and options to improve quality and productivity.
- Troubleshoot the issues in cloud service APIs, Web Portal, Feeds, Crawlers etc
- 3+ years of AWS experience is a must (Azure or GCP is nice to have)
- 5+ years of experience in building, CI/CD pipelines using different automation tools like Jenkins,terraform,AWS CDk etc
- Experience in Building and Maintaining CLOUD NATIVE applications and deploy them in Cloud infrastructure
- Strong experience in programming languages like Python, GO, PERL, NodJS languages
- Strong foundation in networking concepts (TCP, UDP, HTTP/S, DNS, etc.).
- Familiar with various network devices and services (firewalls, switches, routers, load balancers)
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and OS fundamentals.
- Experience designing and building SaaS platform on AWS, which includes working with services like IAM,SQS,SNS,EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experience with agile programming and rapid prototyping is a plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.