Senior UI Developer
Senior UI Developer
We are looking for Senior UI Engineer for XDR Development with solid understanding of frontend technologies, incorporating new approaches into our development and security processes. Troubleshoot and debug frontend issues, providing timely resolutions to ensure smooth user experiences.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
- 8+ years of experience UI development
- Strong experience of building UI interfaces using React components, TSX (Type Script extension for react) and CSS.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to analyze requirements, identify potential challenges, and propose effective solutions to complex problems
- Experience of creating reusable and modular UI components using React's component-based architecture
- Experience of React's state management system and external libraries like Redux or MobX.
- Experience on integrating APIs using technologies like AJAX, Fetch API or libraries like Axios.
- Unit tests for React components using tools like Jest and Enzyme and debug issues that arise during development.
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas.
- Effectively coordinate with cross functional and offshore teams to expedite the product development and response to customer requests and escalations.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.