Senior Staff SDET Engineer
The candidate will work for Trellix’s network and email team, which is a group of top notch software and QA engineers focusing on complex malware detection problems.
– Design and Build scaling test automation frameworks
– Work with other teams on standards and best practices
– Testing of Trellix Network and Email products.
– Designing, developing and executing manual and automated test cases to ensure quality product and service delivery
– Build automated test coverage for critical functional areas under test
– 10+ of relevant work experience in design and development of quality software
– On-hands experience in Python
– Knowledge of SQL DB. Ideally experience with PostgreSQL.
– Have knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) and techniques.
– On-hands experience with Linux/Unix operating system
– Understanding of testing lifecycle in Software Development Life Cycle.
– Passionate to jump on anything where QA automation is required
– Experience working in fast-paced development environments
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
– BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.