Senior Solutions Engineer – US DoD/IC
Senior Solutions Engineer – US DoD/IC
As an Senior Solutions Engineer (SE) for our US DoD/IC team, you will work with US Federal account managers as a technical sales expert. You will assist the sales teams in technical presentations, be the go-to person for technical knowledge, customer demos, qualifying the customer’s requirements, and building a solution that addresses the customer’s needs. Positioning Trellix solutions, how it solves customer problems and how we differentiate from the competition will be a core requirement of this role.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company's open and native eXtended Detection and Response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today's most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix's security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning, artificial intelligence, and automation to empower over 40,000 business and Government customers. Learn more about us at https://trellix.com
The ideal Senior Solutions Engineer (SE) for our US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community (DoD/IC) team will understand and have in-depth knowledge of end-to-end cybersecurity supporting both Cloud (Public and Private) and On-Premise architectures. This individual will understand the challenges our Government customers are facing in today's world and the transformations occurring in the security industry.
- Participate in sales conference calls, providing technical product information, asking questions, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show value-based outcomes.
- Conduct effective solution demonstrations and manage product Proof of Value (POV) evaluations.
- Contribute to the writing of solution proposals to ensure it meets or exceeds the customer's requirements and fit for the intended purpose.
- Contribute to a technical or solution response to RFIs/RFPs.
- Build and participate in pipeline building activities.
- Retain a high level of knowledge and technical hands-on experience across Trellix products, solutions, and sales proposition.
- Stay informed about security trends and industry analysts reports.
- Share best practices and provide feedback to product management to support the go-to market programs of the company.
- Follow Trellix corporate guidelines and compliance.
- Active Top Secret / SCI Clearance. CI Poly preferred.
- Focused and dedicated to supporting the US DoD/IC mission.
- Curious about solving customer problems and thinking outside of the box.
- Able to conduct effective customer presentations, provide technical escalation management within accounts, and manage product Proof of Value (POV) evaluations from start to end.
- Partner with the account management team to strategize on sales approaches and generate pipeline.
- At least 5 years of security experience with deep knowledge in end-to-end security solutions, including XDR.
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $111,650 – $207,350. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $159,503 – $296,219. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.