Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for Erlang,Elixir Developer to deliver SOAR who can take Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of Trellix Automated Response (TAuR), end-to-end development and maintenance of the TAuR (Backend, API, Plugin Development) full stack developmen,Develop and maintain software modules, learn and adopt to new cloud technologies while working on SaaS Solution,Effectively coordinate with cross functional and offshore teams to expedite the product development and response to customer requests and escalations,participate and contribute to product design and architecture discussions Elixir and ErLang.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise and cloud-based applications.
- Proficiency in Erlang, Elixir, phoenix framework and at least one other programming language such as Python, Golang
- Strong understanding of Linux and Operating systems
- Experience building complex, highly scalable software modules for on-prem and cloud services.
- Knowledge of container orchestration systems, AWS service offerings and capabilities
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration, and version control
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- Must be willing take ownership of development for modules throughout technology stack and be keen to learn new technologies as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent engineer with excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.