Senior QA Engineer
Sr. Software Development Engineer
We seek a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications and Web UI. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to create test cases, design an automation framework, create a long-term automation strategy, automate, identify bugs, install applications, and collaborate with the software design team.
The candidate will be expected to work in a fast-paced and changing world of cyber security, adapt to new requirements on a regular basis, and compete and work with the brightest minds in the network and cyber security domain.
The candidate should know the complete software development life cycle, various testing methodologies, and intelligent and smart ways to assure product quality.
The candidate should have the passion for finding every issue that a customer is expected to find and take pride in the quality of his product.
· Strong scripting skills and expertise in UI automation
· Proficiency in Python, Django, and Selenium.
· Strong knowledge of APIs and their usage.
· Strong Experience in Testing Network security products with hands-on experience with network products such as Firewalls, threat detection, and IPS.
· Understanding of Network Security as a domain.
· Understanding of cyber security, threat actors, and end-to-end threat life cycle.
· Understanding of virtualization and sandboxing
· Solid understanding of different tools used for testing, such as Wireshark, IXIA, Breaking point, etc.
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies and incorporate them in automation infrastructure.
· 3-10 years as a QA automation engineer
· Strong Security domain knowledge
· Strong scripting/programming/automation experience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.