Sales Enablement Specialist
Sales Enablement Specialist
Reporting to Team Lead: Regional Sales Enablement. The Sales Enablement Specialist creates and delivers role-based sales enablement skills, process and solutions training for the North America region. This position will work closely with various levels of leadership to drive program planning and execution of sales programs with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Technology, Sales Operations and Product Management. In-depth knowledge and experience with sales process and tools, learning management systems, ability to work with spreadsheets and databases, ability to learn current global sales hierarchy and unique Trellix culture.
This position performs a broad range of complex activities associated with training support and logistics, and project management. It requires
proven ability to perform in a multi-site, global environment, including domestic travel, as required.
- Leads the delivery of sales trainings, to include sales methodology, sales process and soft skills training receiving minimal guidance.
- Creates training programs, role play experiences and learning plans based on business needs and skills gaps.
- Participates in team meetings and provides updates on the creation and evolution of sales enablement needs for sales skills training.
- Creates programmatic training intervention and remediation plans that effectively supports business metrics through gap and impact analysis.
- Coordinates with Specialists and Managers and other team members as needed on new hire progress.
- Contributes to the creation of regular program analysis to ensure training metrics are communicated and quarterly goals are met.
- Experience in onboarding, training and/or supporting Early Talent
- Background in corporate sales or sales function preferred
- Previous experience in supporting/delivering sales results or business impact
- Experience in delivering sales training programs, interacting and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in delivering sales process methodology training
- Experience in contributing to process improvement
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications with all levels of management
- Strong presentation and delivery skills with demonstrated acumen in adapting content by role/persona
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.