Regional Account Manager – Healthcare
Regional Account Manager – Healthcare
Trellix is looking for a an accomplished sales professional to join the Healthcare team and expand our sales efforts within a group of Enterprise level, named accounts. We are looking for someone who excels in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated experience uncovering opportunities within the Healthcare vertical. You will report to the Director of Sales for Healthcare.
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
About the Role:
Responsible for developing and working towards the sales strategy of the enterprise named Healthcare territory. The Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including resource planning, budget review, contract adherence and working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams.
- You will establish short and long-term goals plus a plan following corporate goals
- You will sell products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- You will contact prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- You will prospect and develop business, respond to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customers
- Coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, Pre-Sales engineering, and development.
- Remain knowledgeable of all Trellix products to organize sales efforts.
- You will guide sales engineering resources
- You will think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales reports
- Manage the evaluation program
- You will monitor and adjust to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- You will have 8+ years of professional experience with 4+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- You will have a consultative sales background
- You will have intimate knowledge of the territory and clients within the North East. Prefer candidate live in the North East territory.
- You will have experience and credibility selling to the C level
- You will have a high level of ambition
- You will have experience closing seven figure deals & a history of exceeding sales quotas
- Communication and Influence – You will adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — you will assume responsibility for solving customer problems and ensure commitments to customers are met.
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $105,000 – $195,000. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $210,000 – $390,000. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.