We seek a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to create test cases, design an automation framework, create a long-term automation strategy, automate, identify bugs, install applications, and collaborate with the software design team.
– 3-5 years as a QA automation engineer
– Strong Security domain knowledge
– Strong scripting/programming/automation experience
– Excellent analytical and technical skills. Good knowledge on database concepts, linux and python scripting
– Strong Experience in Testing Network security products with hands-on experience with network products such as Firewalls, threat detection, and IPS.
– Understanding of cyber security, threat actors, and end-to-end threat life cycle.
– Understanding of virtualization and sandboxing
– Solid understanding of different tools used for testing, such as Wireshark, IXIA, Breaking point, etc.
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies and incorporate them in automation infrastructure.
– Strong oral and written communication skills, able to present ideas and information clearly
– Experience with web technologies
– Experience of working on networking protocols like HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SSL and security tools like Snort, Yara etc
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.