Prof. Services Project Manager
Prof. Services Project Manager
Are you looking for an exciting project manager role in a device to cloud security company? Here at McAfee our EMEA Professional services team is going to market with security solutions that have the technology to undisputedly displace the competition that are not platform players.
Working with a team of experts we have an opportunity for a Senior Project manager tuned to provide all project management activities from simple to complex international engagements, including project work plan development and change management solutions.
About the role:
Work management activities on complex engagements, including project work give development and tracking, resource scheduling, priority management, change management, escalation management, project status reporting, tracking and resolving issues.
Technical background required in Endpoint Security, XDR solutions
Manage engagements to achieve and on-budget delivery.
May manage other project management resources on large engagements
Manage contractual materials as part of scheduling and deploying Consulting resources.
contractual materials as part of scheduling and deploying Consulting resources.
Identify additional sales opportunities resulting from engagement work. Support business development processes.
Contribute to at least one Center of Excellence.
Provide community leadership through mentoring junior team members and intellectual capital development. Is an expert for the project management community.
Have PMI, or an equivalent, certification.
Participate in external project management communities. Contribute to PMO collateral but all collateral/deliverables/methods.
- Understand the security market and trends affecting business and use of IT/Security, especially as Enterprise migrate to the Cloud and implement digital transformations.
- You will have experience achieving goals
- You will have a track record that shows how you have managed complex integration . deployment projects
- You will understand how to engage with multiple members of a project like Presales technical, professional services, Sales Account managers
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Skills: Cyber Security, project Planning and coordination, Communication, Product Knowledge, teamwork with consultants and Operations people
- Business French and English are required (Italian would be desirable also)
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.