New Business Inside Sales
New Business Inside Sales
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will join the Healthcare Enterprise Sales team and expand our sales efforts within named healthcare accounts. We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record as a hunter within the region.
About the Role:
- The Trellix Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the Trellix sales organization.
- Product Knowledge – Can articulate the Trellix value proposition to the customer through constant learning and solutions enablement training. Always increase your understanding of Trellix's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined set of current customer accounts, create new business opportunities and expand the current Trellix footprint.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Direct customer and Partner contact.
- Understand and respond to customer needs.
- Establish short and long-term goals plus a plan in line with corporate objectives.
- Sell/prospect – to existing and prospective customers in an assigned region. Determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs.
- Respond to RFPs and develop proposals for presentation to customer.
- Fully responsible for achieving or exceeding quota attainment.
- Sales Team Support – Support sales territories by continuously sharing information with team and manager, work with other departments including channel.
- Work alongside dedicated Renewals Rep, Sales Engineer, and Sales Development Rep to ensure customer success and revenue growth.
- Work with Field Sales in territory to bring outstanding service to our customers.
- Good Resource Allocation – Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, Pre-Sales engineering, and development.
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always being available for customer’s questions, following defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided.
- Maintain Good Records – Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required. Track and report on account activity consistently via Salesforce.
- Market Knowledge – Continually monitor and adjust to competitive activities within region and maintain an active pulse on the general business climate.
- 1+ years of professional experience with 1+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience.
- Highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills.
- Possess intimate knowledge of the territory and clients within.
- Prior experience and credibility selling to the C level.
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level.
- High level of ethical behavior.
- A high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts.
- Proven track record of closing seven figure deals & a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships.
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask.
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels.
- Adaptability and Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing business needs.
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — you build customer confidence, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to customers are met.
- Decision Making & Judgement — you recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- Initiative — you have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- Integrity & Ethics — you live out our Trellix values in everything that you do.
- Product/Technical Knowledge – you are able to convey the value proposition for each of our solutions.
- Personal Organization – you are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- Results Focused – you like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
- Technical Knowledge & Skills – you are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever-changing technical and Security landscape. Also, you are enthusiastic for new systems and applications.
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $56,000 – $104,000. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $79,800 – $148,200. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.