Key Deal Manager
Key Deal Manager
• Collaborate and partner with Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations to maximize efficiency of the closing of quotes and orders.
• Take responsibility for identifying contractual risks and suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution for both Trellix and its customers.
• Be a strategic advisor for Sales and the Business
• Exercise independent judgment leading deal from quote to closing.
• Expertly navigate organizational structure and build relationships of trust with stakeholders.
• Identify areas of potential impact of revenue recognition and understand implications and be able to articulate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the finance field with in-depth knowledge in one or more specialty areas and integrates the working knowledge of other professional disciplines.
- Requires experience with and thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provides varying levels of information and counsel in the areas of controls/risk management, pricing, cost, marketing strategies, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies.
- Supervises and monitors the activities of other financial analysts.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control. Plans for the effective development and implementation of long-term and/or complex to highly complex projects.
- Influences the development of new strategies and concepts to meet business needs. Drives the application of strategies and concepts and determines the best course of action. Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Level of success is determined through the achievement of objectives.
- Works entirely independently and only requests consultative direction as needed.
- Regularly utilizes and applies advanced analytical skills to resolve problems with greater ambiguity and greater impact on the business.
- Ensures integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Routinely interacts with senior stake holders such as the Director/GM/VP/Controller/Group Controller on project issues often requiring coordination across organizational lines. Serves as a technical consultant to senior management and external operations for the organization on projects and/or matters regarding company policy and practices.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.