In this role you will provide front line support to Trellix customers utilizing personal knowledge, tools and resources to understand customer issues, frame the service request and provide known solutions to customers quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain high availability for SMB chat support
- Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers
- Assess and understand the impact, severity and urgency of issues
- Troubleshoot customer’s Trellix product issues using knowledge, tools
- Record and document all issues/activities related to customers both internal and external
- Log testing, troubleshooting and research done in process of resolution
- Identify data requirements and assist with data collection
- Assist customers with the implementation of workarounds/solutions
- Facilitate conference calls / remote sessions to resolve product issues
- Full ownership of technical issues until resolution provided
- Set and manage expectations with customers, including regular and timely communications (daily)
- Identify and seize opportunities to teach the customer about product usability, best practices
- University degree or intern experience
- Basic experience with networking fundamentals, databases, and troubleshooting technique
- Basic Understanding of Web services and Security
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Take initiative with a desire to learn and develop
- Ability to ask open-ended/close-ended/probing questions
- Ability to learn complex topics
- Understanding of Trellix products
- Intern role, or no degree required, just exposure to IT and concepts. Minimum skills questionnaire during interview to be met
- Would switch this language to learning, not teaching. In a chat support role it would not be expected to teach a customer, more to refer the KB and answer follow up questions.
Base Pay Range: $25/hr. Actual base pay within this range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include annual bonuses and long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.