Inside Sales Rep
Inside Sales Rep
Work closely with Field AM to penetrate name account list
At Trellix, we are relentless in protecting our customers: we believe safe never sleeps. In doing so, we are leading the transition from the era of point security products to platform and integrated security systems. As we automate the Threat Defense Lifecycle, we lead the industry in delivering better security outcomes to customers: address more threats, faster, and with fewer resources. We work to achieve that automation for customers by:
· Focusing on the endpoint and cloud as key control points
· Analyzing that telemetry to detect advanced threats
· Automating the management and remediation processes
· Working with technology partners throughout the industry
Inside Sales Rep – Canada
Our ISR team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. Trellix is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out!
· The Trellix Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the Trellix sales organization, and can articulate the Trellix value proposition to the customer.
· Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined geography, hunt for net-new logo opportunities while actively farming within existing accounts – cross-selling and up-selling.
o Leveraging pre-qualified leads, maintain high call volume and generate a minimum number of prospects per quarter.
o Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
o Work daily with channel partners to help close business
· Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
· Product Knowledge – Thru constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of Trellix's full product and services suite of offerings.
· Sales Team Support – continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
· The individual must have 1+ years professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
· Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
· Candidates must be committed to creating new business opportunities.
· Proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota)
· Must be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
· Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
· Ability to learn quickly and think analytically
· Must have direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, closed/won revenue in line with assigned metrics and targets
Must speak and write fluently in French.
Trellix is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
Trellix is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.