HR Business Partner EMEA
HR Business Partner EMEA
HR Business Partner
We’re looking for a dynamic HR Business Partner to support several organizations across EMEA. In this role, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted strategic business advisor, mentor, and coach to the business (employees and leaders) through collaborative partnerships to ensure alignment with HR strategies.
- Oversight for the employee, intern, and contractor on-boarding process
- Provides consultative guidance on performance management, talent management, leadership development, organization alignment, culture, and employee engagement
- Resolves complex employee relations issues through objective employee investigations, coaching managers, collaborating with Legal as needed
- In partnership with the global COE’s, implements HR strategies that includes, but is not limited to organizational development, performance management, talent planning and career development, leadership development, employee communications, change management, training, and development
- Provides expert advice and counsel to leaders on organization, leadership, and human resources issues
- Leads all aspects of employee terminations, voluntary and involuntary, ensuring compliance and risk mitigation for high-risk cases and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Leads strategic support on all human resources related initiatives and the evolution of operational improvements
- Provides coaching and mentoring to leaders with a focus on building leadership capabilities and elevating the organization
- Provides ongoing performance coaching and feedback to the assigned leaders to drive high performance teams and an engaged workforce
- Responsible for partnering with the HR COE’s to ensure a world class employee experience
- 5+ years’ expert knowledge in a HR Business Partner or equivalent role working with senior business executives in a matrixed, high-growth organization
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including but not limited to total rewards, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, performance management, and employment laws.
- Demonstrated solid judgement and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and work collaboratively to develop solutions
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction while delivering quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, environment
- Proven to be successful navigating across the different countries in EMEA and understands the complexity of the labor laws
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.