Overview & Responsibilities
Escalation Manager is the Support Management interface for Sales, Customers, Success, Support, etc for all hot and Sales Escalations in LTAM. Typically the responsibilities include:
– Help managing customer expectations.
– Coordinating resource alignment and engagement.
– Owning the internal and external executive-level communications.
– Provide valuable guidance to customer’s and partner with the sales and support teams.
– Drive operational excellence through improvements in customer and account satisfaction,
– Partnering with the Support & Sales Management teams to drive process improvements.
– Regular account level reports to Sales Management, Gold Support and LTAM Support Management about hot and Sales Escalations.
– One of the primary responsibilities will be to ensure multiple stakeholders (particularly Sales Management and Account Team) are kept informed on progress of incidents that have been raised by Trellix Sales teams or Management.
– Will be expected to act as a bridge between SEO (T3), Trellix Labs, Engineering, Customer / Partner and provide management for hot and sales escalations.
– Be visible and act as a single point of contact for Sales, Account Management Team, Customer, etc for a particular Sales Escalation.
– Will be attending customer (and Sales as needed) calls to represent Support Management on Sales Escalated cases.
Routine Tasks & Deliverables
– Critical and/or complex incident management.
– Develop and maintain a prioritised Incident list of sales escalations
– Coordinate resources throughout Trellix (like Support, Sales, ML, Engg, etc) to address the action plans for escalated customer’s issues.
– Internal communication and escalation between sales and customers
– Educate and promote best practices for leveraging Trellix Technical Support with customers
– Reporting on a regular basis the current number of sales escalations, progress on the escalations and summary of actions taken on the escalations.
– Liaise with multiple tiers to ascertain progress on escalated incidents.
– Work on developing reports on different KPI’s and parameters related to Sales Escalated cases.
– Will own the Hot / Sales Escalation tracker.
– Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, from technical contributors to management.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong negotiation skills and ability to effectively manage critical situations
– Ability to manage customer expectations clearly, concisely, and in summary format
– Ability to effectively manage a list of issues from inception to resolution
– Understanding of cross-functional relationships and processes critical to driving issue resolution
– ITIL experience/certification preferred.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.