Enterprise Associate Sales Account Manager
Enterprise Inside Sales Account Manager
Working as part of a highly experienced Go to Market team you will be a results-driven, self-starter with a consultative sales nature who can truly enable the growth of your sales career in the hottest market sector – security software. You will manage an industry sector designated, book of Enterprise business and will be responsible for revenue delivery. You will be part of a multi-disciplined team including Sales Engineers, to help define technical aspects of the sale. Successful candidates will have direct experience managing and owning individual pipeline of opportunities, with closed/won revenue aligned with assigned targets.
About the Company:
Trellix : Living security that makes organizations more resilient through the interconnection of a wide variety of threat sensors and capabilities. With over 4000 people globally we are taking on the challenges of supporting the new world we live in.
Trellix combines the best of two predecessors. We offer a fresh approach to ensure all organizations have security built into their DNA, with advanced detection, response, and remediation. This transformation embraces the incredible portfolio and talent of McAfee Enterprise and FireEye and sets us on the path to re-define the future of cybersecurity.
About the Role:
- The Trellix Associate Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the sales organization, and articulate the Trellix value proposition and business differentials to the customer.
- Account Management / Territory Management – Within a defined set of current customer accounts, hunt for new business opportunities and expanding their current Trellix footprint.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, track and report on account activity.
- Work alongside your dedicated renewals rep, Sales Engineer, and Sales Development rep to ensure customer success and revenue growth.
- Work daily with channel partners to help close business.
- Customer Service Excellence – as a critical conduit for your accounts, you own the deal from cradle to grave which means managing issues with the deal, service problems that may arise post-sale, always be available for customer’s questions, follow defined procedures to solve customer problems and maintain a pleasant and professional image within your defined territory and accounts.
- Product Knowledge – Through constant learning and solutions enablement training, always increase your understanding of Trellix's full product and services suite of offerings.
- Sales Team Support – continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long-term goals
- Your background includes 3-5+ years of technology sales experience, product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Your passion for identifying and selling in additional sales opportunities is evident per your proven track record of success (consistently achieve/overachieve quota).
- Your disciplined time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills, all contribute toward your success.
- You are energized by creating new business opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals.
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally.
- Ability to learn quickly and think analytically.
- You can bring your true self to work. Hybrid Work from Home and Office. Our wide range of social communities & programs, and family-friendly benefits, allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Private Health Insurance support including Optical and Dental
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
We're serious about our commitment to diversity, which is why Trellix prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.