Customer Success Manager, Public Sector
Customer Success Manager, Public Sector
Customer Success Managers (CSM) are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base and specifically support key Federal clients. CSMs are highly motivated customer relationship leaders who secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to drive customer loyalty and renewals. Customer Success Managers are driven to impact Federal clients to realize the full value of Trellix’s dynamic XDR cybersecurity products. Clearance is highly preferred.
Remote: Hybrid/ Washington DC Metro /Reston, VA preferable
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers.
What you will do:
- As trusted advisor, you will successfully drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of the Trellix portfolio, product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solution to your Federal accounts.
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time renewal and revenue retention within a targeted book of business
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer ensuring that Trellix solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives and goals for each customer.
- Engage in strategic, consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- You are responsible for managing complex relationships with customers by being expert discovery and problem solvers.
- Be exceptional at understanding what success looks like to the client by active listening and by providing solutions to help Federal customers achieve their security goals.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Effectively manage a high volume of customer requests, align them with internal resources and anticipate their business needs.
- Collaborate and align with sales, marketing, support, product, and engineering teams to drive customer success outcomes.
- Collaborate with other Customer Success team members and/or Project leads to align activities and resources to strategic account goals.
What you will have:
- Fanatic about customer success, you are experienced in achieving extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving with Federal clients.
- Experience with DoD, Federal organizations, Government budget cycles and associated processes, constraints, and limitations. Active clearance is highly desired.
- You are energized by connecting and building value driven and strategic relationships with key Federal customers.
- As a trusted advisor, you impact customers by guiding them toward achieving strategic goals through a combination of building rapport and providing solutions to meet their goals.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking – ability to take complex customer concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to successful resolution.
- Adaptable in nature, you thrive in a fast paced, team centric atmosphere.
- Detail oriented, you have exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills including meeting facilitation and reaching stakeholder agreement.
- Maintain discovery sessions and capture key information to accurately assess and measure needs.
- Active Secret clearance or higher highly preferred; (Secret, TS, TS/SCI, or TS/SCI w/Polygraph)
- 3-7 years of experience in Customer Success Management and/or a complementary customer facing role (Sales, Account Management, Professional Services).
This position is paid (in part) on a commission basis. The Base Pay Range is $84,000 – $156,000. The On Target Earnings (OTE) Range (base pay plus on target commission) is $140,000 – $260,000. Actual base pay within the Base Pay Range and actual OTE within the OTE Range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.