Technical Program Manager – FedRAMP/DoD
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Technical Program Manager – FedRAMP/DoD
Preferred Qualifications : Experience managing large programs in FedRAMP , DoD and other public sector areas
- Drive Enterprise programs in public sector including FedRAMP, DoD and other Gov space
- Align teams to efficiently deliver on shared goals.
- Coordinating and direct teams and resources in a matrix environment
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, compliance, business and stakeholders to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope.
- Manage cross-functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders.
- Regularly provide updates to C-level executives on program(s)
- Participate in customer and sponsorship calls
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators and drive cross-functional execution of program deliverables.
- Drive process improvements across multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts through automation.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, and/or technical product/program management experience.
- Working knowledge of cloud auditing and controls, including FedRAMP
- Experience interacting with both business and engineering individuals at all levels
- Experience operating autonomously and leading large-scale efforts across multiple teams and functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones
- Experience in cloud technologies, architecture analysis and/or Information Security
- Experience leading initiatives with a global footprint having built APIs, products, and complex systems/infrastructure at scale
- Skilled in providing deep technical oversight, developing new processes, and leading improvements on complex parts of our product and operational practices
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through cross-functional, virtual teams
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale platforms, infrastructure, and organizations
- Must possess strong presentation skills and communicate professionally in response to emails, customer responses, auditors, and internal teams.
- Comfortable interacting at all levels within both the internal and with customer organizations (i.e., from C-level to front-line technical staff)
- Organized and analytical, able to identify efficiencies and eliminate internal and external obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and use influence to drive projects
- Ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Excellent listening skills and able to bring together multiple perspectives
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a track record of providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship, demonstrating critical thinking and thought leadership
- You are not satisfied with just delivering a program on time—you are discerning about product/infrastructure architecture and obsessed with quality & reliability
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization
- You can drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.