Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
- Solid understanding of Concur system configuration.
- Solid understanding or Concur Cognos report development.
- Solid understanding of API and other integration technologies.
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.
- Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications.
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff).
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SQL, Concur and related application systems.
- Define requirements for specific forms/reports.
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results.
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
- Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios.
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
- Perform the project management functions including coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance.
- May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of Concur system.
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
- Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issue.
- BE/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years Analyst Experience.
- Concur Config Certification.
- Proven Software Systems experience.
- Proven understanding of system development, report writing, and SQL
- Production support and project experience.
- Must have solid project leader experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail.
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervision.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.