Sr. Software Engineer
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sr. Software Engineer
Trellix is hiring for Sr.Engineers/Lead for their Data protection team with experience in developing mid to large-scale software commercial products.
About the role:
- Design solutions for your team and oversee code reviews.
- Collaborate with product managers, partners, and business groups to categorize and describe solutions for business and technical requirements.
- Stay on track with latest technologies for the domain and apply the experience to improve the product features.
- Develop and own features/escalations and ensure the product aligns with the business, clients and partners' strategies and requirement.
- Explain the status and value of proposed design/Solution to partners.
- Analyze and articulate current technological solutions and proposed valued alternatives wherever required.
- Gather technical requirements and specifications from customers and partners.
- Deliver solutions that meet the timeline, quality and costs for the projects and deliverable elements. Solutions must meet the preset goals for quality, security and performance.
- You have 9+ Years of technical experience in product development.
- You have professional experience working as a software engineer designing and developing software solutions for large enterprises.
- You have experience developing mid to large-scale software commercial products using C/C++ on Mac OS, designing Endpoint products for Enterprise with a focus on security, quality and performance.
- You are hands-on with multiple programming and scripting languages including C++, Java, Python, PHP, and Node.
- Excellent knowledge of Mac & Windows/Linux, with good understanding of the OS architecture, and Networking.
- Experience in designing applications that will be migrated to cloud and understanding of the concept of elasticity and scalability.
- Any patents would be appreciated.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of creative technologies, skills in communication,.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.