Senior Enterprise / Solutions Architect
Plano, Texas, United States of America
Senior Enterprise / Solutions Architect
The Solution Architect is a senior technical architect on the Trellix XDR Platform and advisor on Sec Ops within the Pre-Sales Organization reporting to the Leader of NA presales and Architecture. The architect will partner with SE and sales management in a region to help develop new prospective opportunities and pipeline through solution advisory and architecture workshops, Executive Briefing Center meetings, technical leadership on strategic accounts, creating reference designs, delivering threat intel briefs, and providing thought leadership at key events or through publications.
Job Description Detail
About the Role
- Perform as a solution architect on Trellix Sec Ops XDR Platform supporting important opportunities that require in-depth sec ops knowledge, complex use cases and integration designs.
- Lead Pre-Sales architecture workshops in Security Operations and Threat Management
- Provide Threat Intelligence Briefings to customers using Trellix or Industry Threat Intelligence resources
- Create solution designs and business value proposals supporting important opportunities
- Create reference designs and platform demos with Trellix and partner technologies to address vertical or
- Develop initiatives to drive new pipeline and upsell solutions
- Support the account team with Technical Responses to RFP/RFI or POC technical assistance for the most strategic or complex XDR opportunities
- Create and deliver technical training content for Pre-Sales or Partners
- Give presentations and demonstrations at industry conferences or customer events
- Publish blogs, podcasts and other content that promotes Trellix expertise and leadership in sec ops, threat intelligence and XDR
- Provide feedback on solution effectiveness and strategic direction to Product Management
- You are passionate about helping organizations reduce risk to cyber threats
- You are a collaborative person who can partner in a team and across boundaries
- You have extensive experience as a Pre-Sales engineer or solution architect
- You have experience with Sec Ops tools such as SIEM, SOAR, TIP, UEBA or EDR
- You may have experience as a threat analyst, engineer, or threat hunter
- You have or want to obtain certifications such as CEH, OCSP or SANS GIAC
- You to keep up to date with industry trends and threat landscape
- You have experience with Python Scripting & Coding
- You have experience architecting security solutions in Sec Op, Threat Hunting, Xtended Detection and Response, Threat Intelligence and Security Management
- You have technical and practitioner knowledge of Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence, MITRE ATT&CK, or Threat Analytics Models and Processes
The Solution Architect role supports strategic customer engagements and partner service designs; leads sec ops workshopsdevelops reference architectures and solution proposalsbuilds integrations with partner technologies Product and Engineering managers on large customer SOC requirements.
The SSA will partner with sales management to help develop new prospective opportunities and pipeline through solution advisory workshops, Executive Briefing Center meetings, sharing industry insights, authoring white papers and blogs, delivering tailored threat briefings and providing thought leadership at key events.
We are looking for someone with experience or practitioner knowledge in some or all the following areas: Technologies such as SIEM/SOAR/EDR, processes such as Incident Response and Threat Hunting, Threat Intelligence, integration designs and Purple Team exercises. This is a remote position within the NA Theater.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.