Renewals Account Manager
Plano, Texas, United States of America
Renewals Account Manager
Employee will be responsible for all current customers in the Mid-Atlantic region. They will work cohesively with their new business counterparts to retain customers and grow the region through upgrades and additional business.
Trellix is looking to hire a dynamic and passionate strategic sales professional to manage renewal business on the Commercial sales team. As a Renewal Account Manager, you are responsible for cultivating account relationships, maintaining renewal business within a designated territory, and working daily with our channel partners. This is team is part of Trellix’s long-term investment to aggressively drive renewal growth and gain market share. We are looking for sales professionals with strong executive presence, emotional quotient (EQ), sales acumen, and coachability.
What you’ll need to be successful:
Resilience is in your DNA. You’re a self-starter with previous account acquisition expertise selling software and services related products. You possess a ‘hunter’ mentality and can adapt your plans as the market shifts. You are an innovative thinker, understanding that one size does not fit all and can sell solutions not just products. Ultimately you love to compete and win!
● 2-4 years selling with a track record of sales, business development or renewals
● Possess business and financial acumen
● Experience selling within a Channel model
● Ability to operate independently in a dynamic sales organization
● Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain CRM
● Effective Communicator: ability to make complex issues easy to understand
● Quick learning attributes coupled with intellectual curiosity
● Experience selling SaaS based products is a major plus
From device to cloud, Trellix provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, Trellix secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
● High energy, metric driven sales environment; weekly track of calls, meetings, pipeline and bookings
● Maintain accurate account, license, service contract, asset and maintenance entitlement records within salesforce.com
● Pro-actively identifying issues that may impact a renewal, and engaging all available resources to resolve
● Assist Sales and LCS teams with customer and account research & customer audits for renewal
● Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
● Accurate pipeline and activity logging within Salesforce a must
● Own forecasting and account planning
● High call volume and meeting expectations Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
● Create and build relationships within the client account at every level and be comfortable discussing our strategy and solutions.
● Sell with Channel Account Managers and partners to bring Trellix solutions to customers within your territory.
● Effectively explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, in order to ultimately gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
● Partner with key business units (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
● Deliver high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how Trellix's strategy/solutions can provide value to the client, and more importantly, their end users.
What’s in it for you?
● Continuous training and development programs from our Sales Enablement team and Sales Coach
● Sales progression to advance your career
● Unlimited resources to leverage for success
● A diverse and inclusive environment with an unmatched work and family life balance
● A stellar team of sales professionals to work with that values hard work and playing to win
● Aggressive compensation packages that highly incentivizes overachievement
About the Team:
Our Commercial Sales team is made up of dynamic reps and leaders passionate about providing security to our customers. We operate in an open-door, continuous learning environment. Our people leaders are experienced individual contributors and are focused on your development and overachievement. There is no shortage of energy, excitement, drive or push within the Commercial Sales team. We are committed to a culture of diversity, whether it be of thought or people. Our teams have a ‘must win’ attitude, don’t shy away from a competition and are motivated by personal and professional success.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at Trellix to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
● Pension and Retirement Plans
● Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
● Paid Time Off
● Paid Parental Leave
● Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.