Professional Services Solution Product Consultant
Rome, Roma, Italy
Senior Professional Services Solution Product Consultant
In the role of Professional Services Solution Product Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and delivering detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities from client identification through to final invoicing. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and deployment. The consultant will be required to interface with the company and client managers. Financial responsibilities include creation of expense reports.
As Professional Services Solution Product Consultant you will work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- Manage and perform client work related to product service’s offerings especially Endpoint Security and XDR Solutions
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within Expert Services revolving around the product line
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and expert services engagements
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the ES team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools and other job skills
- Teach training courses
- Possible helping update and/or create training course material
- Utilization 65% required; 50% travel expected
- BS degree or equivalent experience and thorough knowledge of system architecture and programming languages.
- Fluent Italian and Fluent English.
- Experience training others very desirable.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.