Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The candidate must have advance ORACLE DBA skills and should have worked on 11g, 12c, 18c and 19c database with exposure to OEM, RAC, Data guard and DB upgrades.
Company Overview: Trellix
Trellix is a global company redefining the future of cybersecurity. The company’s open and native extended detection and response (XDR) platform helps organizations confronted by today’s most advanced threats gain confidence in the protection and resilience of their operations. Trellix’s security experts, along with an extensive partner ecosystem, accelerate technology innovation through machine learning and automation to empower over 40,000 business and government customers. More at https://trellix.com.
About Role :
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- 6+ years of Oracle DBA experience.
- Strong DBA skills and relevant working experience with Oracle Database 11g,12c, 18c and 19c.
- Have Good Experience in Configuring and Administering Oracle High Availability Features like Data Guard, Real Application Clusters (RAC) and ASM.
- Proficient in Installation, Maintenance and Refresh of Oracle Databases
- Experience in Planning and Implementing the Backup Strategies using RMAN.
- Should have performed multiple Patching cycles (one off patch, PSU Patches) of Grid Infrastructure and Database
- Should have worked on Database/grid upgrades..
- Knowledge on OEM grid control and OEM Agents and Monitoring grid control.
- Performed Logical Backups using Export/Import utilities and Data Pump.
- Creation of Oracle Users, Oracle Roles, Granting Privileges and Profiles etc.
About You :
- Candidate must be intellectually curious, be adept in database technologies, have the ability to mine data to answer complex questions and clearly communicate findings.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept.
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately.
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along.
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn.
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority.
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
- Familiar with Cloud technologies – AWS,GCP
- Familiar with PostgreSQL
- Familiar with Shell scripting
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.