Columbia, Maryland, United States of America
Assist the Private Global Threat Intelligence team develop new features, support customers, maintain our lab environment, and work closely with other groups within Trellix.
Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups. Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
– strong Linux skills
– ability to write code in C, Perl, Python, Ruby, and bash
– experience with computer networking, firewalls, routers, etc
– database knowledge – relational and key/value databases
– web user interface design and development
– knowledge of McAfee/Trellix products
– good documentation skills for code, user guides, product releases, etc
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.